2580 E Harmony Rd Ste 201
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Making Real Estate Real Easy
After Attending Colorado State University in 1963; I decided to make Fort Collins my home. I started a career in the service business of Retail Management. Having worked 34 successful years in Store and District Management, I was ready for a change.
Real Estate Markets will change, but hard work and a commitment to my clients will always remain a constant.
Over half my business is from referrals of satisfied clients. I am proud of that.
FORT COLLINS TRIVIA AND FUN FACTS:
FORT COLLINS WAS SELECTED AS THE "BEST PLACE TO LIVE" IN AMERICA BY MONEY MAGAZINE for 2006. Affordablilty, schools, median income, employment, crime rate, climate and ease of living were just a few criteria. In the end the; natural setting, the vibrancy of downtown, and the presence of Colorado State University put Fort Collins at the top.
• Front Range Community College is the largest community college in Colorado and has
about 3,000 students enrolled each semester.
• Population of 130,000 (includes over 22,000 students at CSU)
• 50% of adults over age 25 have a college degree
• Altitude of 5,000 feet with over 300 days of sunshine each year
• Located 50 miles north of Denver and 45 miles south of Cheyenne , Wyoming
• The Fort Collins Downtown District served as the model for “Main Street, USA” for the
Walt Disney Theme Parks.
• Rocky Mountain National Park is just 42 miles southwest of Fort Collins
• A major park is constructed for every square mile of city.
• Overhead power lines have been virtually eliminated from Fort Collins. The lines are
buried to eliminate the unsightly tangle of wires and to eliminate safety hazards.
• CSU is one of the leading research universities in the world, specializing in biotechnology
• CSU is renowned in the fields of engineering and biology. The college of Veterinary
Medicine and Bio-Medical Sciences is rated the top three in the nation.
Ault, Eaton, Fort Collins, Johnstown, LaPorte, Loveland, Severance, Timnath, Wellington, Windsor